FieldWorks 8.2.7

Beth-docs Bryson

Apr 22, 2016, 1:48:52 PM4/22/16
to lingtr...@googlegroups.com, linu...@groups.kastanet.org, flex...@googlegroups.com, flex-o...@googlegroups.com
We have just released a new hotfix for FieldWorks 8.2.  This is version 8.2.7 and it fixes a number of issues in the parser.  It is also the first version of FieldWorks available for the latest Linux distribution.  The newest Ubuntu Long Term Support version (16.04 Xenial Xerus) was released yesterday, and this version of FieldWorks is available for it.

To see a complete list of bugfixes, visit:

The Windows version can be downloaded there, and the Linux version is available in the main section of the packages.sil.org repository.  See http://linux.lsdev.sil.org/wiki/index.php/FieldWorks_Installation_Instructions for full instructions on how to get it.

As usual, please report issues to FLEx_...@sil.org

Rik Shaw

Apr 22, 2016, 3:10:45 PM4/22/16
to flex-o...@googlegroups.com
On 04/22/2016 08:48 PM, Beth-docs Bryson wrote:
This is version 8.2.7 and it fixes a number of issues in the parser.

Very excited about this, as parser issues are at the top of the list for our key Fieldworks user here.  Just yesterday we were discussing the issues.

Rik

Kent Rasmussen

Apr 22, 2016, 3:26:28 PM4/22/16
to flex-o...@googlegroups.com