new website for FieldWorks

Beth-docs Bryson

Feb 3, 2017, 1:42:07 PM2/3/17
to lingtr...@googlegroups.com, flex...@googlegroups.com, flex-o...@googlegroups.com
We are happy to announce a redesign of the FieldWorks website.  The new website can be found at:

http://software.sil.org/fieldworks

Many thanks to Ann Bush and others on the FieldWorks team for migrating the content from the old site to the new one.

We are trying to set up redirection from the old site, but please do make a note of this new URL as the place to go for most things related to FieldWorks, including downloads, news, and user feedback.

And apologies for the erroneous link in a recent FieldWorks announcement, in which the text listed the new site but the link itself was going to the old site.

-Beth