FLEx 8.3.13.43193 on HiDPI screens

Daniel Owens

Mar 10, 2020, 4:41:30 AM3/10/20
to flex-o...@googlegroups.com

I am using FLEx 8.3.13.43193 in ElementaryOS 5.1 (based on Ubuntu 18.04) on a Dell XPS 13. It has a HiDPI screen, so when I open FLEx, all the menu text and icons are very small, which requires me to squint and pull my computer screen close to my eyes. Other apps are scaled to be more readable, but maybe Mono apps are not scaled like that? Any guidance would be welcome.

Daniel

Paul Unger

Mar 11, 2020, 2:44:03 PM3/11/20
to FLEx on Linux

I've faced 'washed out' font rendering with my 1366x768 screen... Windows rendered fonts reasonably well; Linux, not so much. FLEx is among the most challenging programs to view. :-\ I feel your pain, but don't have a solution--yet.

Paul