Natural classes - order of phonemes

Gerrit de Wit

Jul 7, 2022, 6:02:48 AM7/7/22
to FLEx list
Hello,

I have set up two natural classes: C and V.
The problem is that FLEx does not list them in the right order.
Even after adding them one by one, once the project is backuped and re-opened, the order is completely mixed up.

I expect that the order of phonemes follows the Sorting set up in the Vernacular Writing System. There I have e ɛ ə, but in the phoneme list they are ordered e ə ɛ. The ɔ is shown next to c.

The order of the consonants, after reopening the project, starts with h ɗ nz gb ny …

I this a bug in FLEx, or do I forget something?

Thanks,

Gerrit