Pictures

A Walker Scott

May 14, 2023, 10:20:22 PM5/14/23
to flex...@googlegroups.com
Is there a convenient resource for finding pictures, preferably black and white line art, to illustrate dictionary entries?

A. Walker Scott, Author of No Road Among the Stars
Sample or purchase No Road Among the Stars:https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/872202

Beth-docs Bryson

May 15, 2023, 2:55:43 PM5/15/23
to flex...@googlegroups.com
In WeSay, there is a good connection to the ArtOfReading resources, and an easy way to search based on the gloss of the current entry, for pictures related to that gloss.  I don’t have all the details handy; maybe someone else can fill it in?  There are other ways to access Art of Reading other than through WeSay, but I don’t have those details with me either.

-Beth

--
"FLEx list" messages are public. Only members can post.
flex_d...@sil.org

Kevin Warfel

May 15, 2023, 3:51:53 PM5/15/23
to flex...@googlegroups.com

Check out this link: https://bloomlibrary.org/page/create/art-of-reading.

Kevin Warfel

Associate Dictionary & Lexicography Services Coordinator

Rapid Word Collection workshop consultant