How to make the interlinear include multiple senses in the analysis

Bart Eenkhoorn

Apr 12, 2024, 4:27:45 AMApr 12
to 'Oumar Bah' via FLEx list
L.S.
As we are analysing texts it seems that the analysis only presents the first sense of an entry. Example:

Ho can I tell FLEx to also present the 2nd and 3rd etc senses in the analysis?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Bart
glyph3 and logoBart Eenkhoorn
Linguist / Facilitateur
SIL Afrique de l’Ouest

Andreas_Joswig

Apr 12, 2024, 4:44:48 AMApr 12
to flex...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bart,
What you see in this dialogue are the approved analyses of that word. This means that so far you have only approved sa with the meaning 'tout', but not with the meaning 'chacun'. To do that, you would have to add 'chacun' as a word gloss to the analysis of sa as 'tout'. If you go to the drop down of the morpheme level, FLEx will give you all possible senses even now.
Andreas
--
"FLEx list" messages are public. Only members can post.
flex_d...@sil.org

Andreas Joswig, PhD

Senior Linguistics Consultant

Hambühren, Germany / Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

+49 1512 3581686 (Ger) or +251 910 497594 (Eth)

Bart Eenkhoorn

Apr 12, 2024, 7:29:59 AMApr 12
to 'Oumar Bah' via FLEx list
Ah, thanks so much Andreas.