Drawing Sample App built in Flex 4

Rogério Moraes de Carvalho

Oct 21, 2010, 8:11:42 AM10/21/10
to Flex 3:Training from the Source
I want to develop an app with Adobe Flex 4 with vector drawing
capabilities, like CorelDraw ou Adobe Illustrator. For example, I want
to design at runtime an ellipse using drag and drop operations. After
the ellipse was designed, the user must can move or resize the
ellipse. I want a similar behavior with other objects, like lines,
rectangles, ...

Somebody knows a Flex 4 sample app with this behavior?

Thanks a lot!

Michael Labriola

Oct 21, 2010, 9:17:20 AM10/21/10
to Flex 3:Training from the Source

This forum is for asking questions about the Flex 3 and 4 training
from the source books. This is not a general support forum. Please
post to a forum such as flex coders for these questions. I wanted to
provide this advice but will be deleting this thread later today.

On Oct 21, 7:11 am, Rogério Moraes de Carvalho