state views

1 view

Paulodemoc

Oct 22, 2009, 12:55:57 PM10/22/09
to Flex 3:Training from the Source
I created a simple login app to try what I've learned. It communicates
with a php server application.
The user insert login and password and click login, if username and
password match, it changes to the welcome_state.
On the welcome state, there's a logout button. When the user clicks
it, the php logs out and return to base state.
On base state, if the user login again, the currentState is being set
to welcome_state, but we are still seeing base state... does anyone
knows what might be the cause of this?

Michael Labriola

Oct 22, 2009, 3:38:37 PM10/22/09
to Flex 3:Training from the Source

The only thing I can suggest is to ensure the state is actually being
set correctly and that the spelling is exactly right. I have done this
same thing many times without a problem, so there must be something
that is being overlooked.