enclosed cd - what about the kindle version

jan

Jul 25, 2010, 2:24:58 AM7/25/10
to Flex 3:Training from the Source
hi

i just bought this book for the kindle and started working through it
when i noticed that much of it is based on files that are normally
included on a cd-rom.
can these files be downloaded from somewhere?
otherwise the kindle version is really not very useful, and that
should at least be made clear to the potential buyer.

Michael Labriola

Jul 25, 2010, 11:10:34 AM7/25/10
to Flex 3:Training from the Source
Unfortunately, I have no idea but I will try to find out. As authors
once we turn over the content we get very little control over how it
is distributed from that point on.

Are you using the flex 3 or flex 4 version? I will get you the files
while I try to resolve with the publisher.

Mike

Michael Labriola

Jul 27, 2010, 12:51:05 PM7/27/10
to Flex 3:Training from the Source

Here is the URL for kindle user's to download the CD contents:

http://www.peachpit.com/ebookfiles/0321694422