Problem with many products

Dan

Jan 25, 2011, 5:13:50 PM1/25/11
to Flex 3:Training from the Source
hello,
first, i want to say thank you for this great book! It was my first
flex book, and it really fascinating me.
I have read the whole book and made the project exactly like it was
written. But if i use other xml-files (of course i have changed the
attributes) with more products and bigger images, i can't see the
whole content of the products. Only two or three items...(the
images,names,description and so on works fine). i have tried to use a
s:Scroller,but it didn't works:(. How can i realize the possibility to
scroll the product content?
Thx for any Help!

regards
Dan

Michael Labriola

Feb 5, 2011, 10:41:59 PM2/5/11
to Flex 3:Training from the Source

Dan,

Using a scroller is the right answer. You just have to ensure that you
appropriately size and constrain it (things like width and height to
100%)

Mike