Update - July 22, 2006 - The Container is Loaded

Joe Fleener

Jul 22, 2006, 12:45:28 PM7/22/06
to Fleenersin...@googlegroups.com

We saw the Lord work in wonderful ways today!

Last night we had rather severe storms in the area and they were calling for them to continue all morning into the afternoon. Not the best moving weather.

A significant number of folks from our church came ready to work, the truck arrived on time and we saw nothing but a few sprinkles during the load.

The work went very well, everyone worked well together, everything fit and several of the men from the church made sure everything was very secure.

We finished loading in almost exactly two hours – the allotted time given by the cargo company.

Once we finished the driver came back to close up the doors, as he closed them and stepped away from the truck the sky opened up and it began to downpour!

What an awesome display of our Great God’s Power, Love and Grace. He held off the rain during the entire load process and then let it all out just as we were finished.

We are blessed to be used by such a Great God.

Thank you all for your prayers. I know this sounds choppy, but we just finished loading 30 minutes ago. We will send out a more formal update letter in the next week or so.

In Christ’s service,

The Fleeners

(Joe, Mandy, Mekaela, Gavin, & Tabitha)

Joe Fleener

jfle...@digitalexegesis.com

Site - http://www.digitalexegesis.com

Blog - http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

BibleWorks Trainer - http://schedule.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks.html

Director of Distance Learning/Library Director

The Shepherd's Bible College

PO BOX 8229

Havelock North

New Zealand

Ph. +64 6 877-8013

Fax +64 6 877-5821

www.tsbc.org.nz

http://library.tsbc.org.nz

Library and Information Services Coordinator

The Master's Academy International

24307 Magic Mountain Parkway #540

Valencia, CA 91355-3402

(661) 295-6232