Prayer Request & Travel

Joe Fleener

Feb 1, 2007, 4:00:12 PM2/1/07
to Fleenersin...@googlegroups.com

All:

I received a phone call last night just after midnight. My Mom was calling to let me know my grandmother (My Dad’s Mom) had passed away sometime during the night.

This was not a surprise. She has been in failing health for some time and in grave health for the past couple of weeks.

Her funeral will be Saturday at noon in Terre Haute, IN.

When we decided to move to New Zealand both Mandy and I knew this was a very likely event. My Mom’s mother is not in great health and both of Mandy’s Dad’s parents are in poor health. When we left the States we fully expected we may not see several of our grandparents again. This was one of the main reasons we tried to see as many of them as possible soon before we left.

I would appreciate your prayers.

Here is the last picture of me and the kids with Great Grandma Fleener (taken, April 2006):

Mandy & I will be leaving tomorrow for Sydney. We will return on the 10th just in time for me to attend the first TSBC Orientation!

I am scheduled to conduct a series of BibleWorks workshops at Moore Theological College on February 8th.

Other than that one day, the rest of the time is rest and relaxation with my bride! Ros & Eric Borrie have been so incredibly kind to watch our children at our house for the week. We praise the Lord for their ministry to us.

In Christ’s service,

The Fleeners

Joe Fleener

jfle...@digitalexegesis.com

Site - http://www.digitalexegesis.com

Blog - http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

BibleWorks Trainer - http://schedule.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks.html

Skype US Phone #: (256) 513-5679

Skype ID: jfleener

MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jfle...@digitalexegesis.com

Director of Distance Learning/Library Director

The Shepherd's Bible College

PO BOX 8229 Havelock North New Zealand

Ph. +64 6 877-8013

Mob +64 021 998617

Fax +64 6 877-5821

www.tsbc.org.nz

http://library.tsbc.org.nz

Library and Information Services Coordinator

The Master's Academy International

24307 Magic Mountain Parkway #540

Valencia, CA 91355-3402

(661) 295-6232