Fleener Family Update - March/April 2009

Joe Fleener

Apr 14, 2009, 7:26:56 PM4/14/09
to Joe Fleener

Some friends of ours from the States asked for an update which they could share with their church.

We thought we would send it out to others as well.

Blessings in Christ,

The Fleeners

The PDF is attached or can be downloaded here: Fleener Family Update – March/April 2009

Joe Fleener

("Let no one think or maintain that a person can search too far or be too well studied in either the book of God's word or the book of God's works." - Francis Bacon)

Blog - http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

Skype US Phone #: (256) 513-5679

Skype ID: jfleener

MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jfle...@digitalexegesis.com

Library Director, Lecturer (Old Testament, Church History, Christian Worldview, Apologetics, Ethics)

The Shepherd's Bible College

PO BOX 8229 Havelock North New Zealand

Ph. +64 6 877-8013

Mob +64 021 998617