July 13th Prayer Request Update = July 21st Praise

Joe Fleener

Jul 21, 2006, 2:16:55 PM7/21/06
to Fleenersin...@googlegroups.com

We wanted to be sure and update everyone on the prayer request we sent out on July 13th regarding the sale of our house and its appraisal.

Our realtor called this afternoon and informed us that the mortgage and appraisal companies have both agreed to change the appraisal to the original sale price! He said that this was very unusual.

Praise the Lord! We are once again rejoicing in our Great God’s provision and protection.

The house is packed, we are moving out and our container is coming in the morning! WOW! We have had wonderful help this week from our church family and have accomplished much as a result. Packing for this kind of move is a lot different than packing to move across town!

Please pray for the safety of all those who will be here tomorrow to help with the loading.

In Christ’s service,

The Fleeners

(Joe, Mandy, Mekaela, Gavin, & Tabitha)

Joe Fleener

jfle...@digitalexegesis.com

Site - http://www.digitalexegesis.com

Blog - http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

BibleWorks Trainer - http://schedule.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks.html

Director of Distance Learning/Library Director

The Shepherd's Bible College

PO BOX 8229

Havelock North

New Zealand

Ph. +64 6 877-8013

Fax +64 6 877-5821

www.tsbc.org.nz

http://library.tsbc.org.nz

Library and Information Services Coordinator

The Master's Academy International

24307 Magic Mountain Parkway #540

Valencia, CA 91355-3402

(661) 295-6232