We are all safe in New Zealand

Joe Fleener

Sep 1, 2009, 8:14:16 PM9/1/09
to Joe Fleener

All:

A friend of ours from the States just rang via Skype and informed me that another friend of ours received an email from my email address claiming to be me and stating that I was stuck in London and in need of $830.00. When this friend asked what our address was the individual responded with one of our old US addresses. When this friend asked what our children’s names were the individual replied saying just forget it.

I am sending this message to everyone simply to inform you that if you get any such message to ignore it! We are all safe in New Zealand and this type of email is not coming from me regardless of what the email address may show. Someone has obviously hacked my address and is sending out these messages. Not that $830.00 wouldn’t be nice, but please don’t send money to this person! J

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding this.

Blessings in Christ,

Joe Fleener

("Let no one think or maintain that a person can search too far or be too well studied in either the book of God's word or the book of God's works." - Francis Bacon)

Blog - http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

Skype US Phone #: (256) 513-5679

Skype ID: jfleener

MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jfle...@digitalexegesis.com

Library Director, Lecturer (Old Testament, Church History, Christian Worldview, Apologetics, Ethics)

The Shepherd's Bible College

PO BOX 8229 Havelock North New Zealand

Ph. +64 6 873-0054

Mob +64 021 998617