Prayer Request - July 13, 2006

Joe Fleener

Jul 13, 2006, 2:28:18 PM7/13/06
to Fleenersin...@googlegroups.com

We certainly do not plan to use this list for frequent and sporadic emails. However, we have a specific prayer request we would like people to consider today on our behalf.

We received a phone call from our realtor this afternoon informing us that our home has appraised for $4,000.00 less than the agreed selling price. With that information the buyer has the right to walk away.

Now we can lower the price to the appraised value in hopes they will not, or possibly even try to negotiate another option if they are willing to pay more than the house appraised (not at all uncommon in this area).

Or, we can try to argue that the appraised value is inaccurate and keep the price as it is.

We will need to make these decisions yet this afternoon or by tomorrow morning at the latest.

We would sincerely appreciate your prayers.

In Christ’s service,

The Fleeners

Joe Fleener

jfle...@digitalexegesis.com

Site - http://www.digitalexegesis.com

Blog - http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

BibleWorks Trainer - http://schedule.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks.html

Director of Distance Learning/Library Director

The Shepherd's Bible College

PO BOX 8229

Havelock North

New Zealand

Ph. +64 6 877-8013

Fax +64 6 877-5821

www.tsbc.org.nz

http://library.tsbc.org.nz

Library and Information Services Coordinator

The Master's Academy International

24307 Magic Mountain Parkway #540

Valencia, CA 91355-3402

(661) 295-6232