FLCC Gravel: No ride this week. Go to the festival!

Andy Klepack

May 30, 2023, 9:30:22 AM5/30/23
to FLCC, Gravel Rides - Finger Lakes Cycling Club
Hi All -
There will be no gravel ride this week. The Ithaca Festival parade is on Thursday evening. I'll be attending with my kids and I'd encourage any of you to make it downtown for the fun as well!
-Andy

johnru...@gmail.com

May 31, 2023, 3:39:03 PM5/31/23
to Andy Klepack, FLCC, Gravel Rides - Finger Lakes Cycling Club

I was thinking about the IF parade another way and planning to stay as far from downtown as possible.  Anyone interested in a gravel ride from the usual Shindagin starting point, say 5:30?  Make up the route as we go along.  Let me know--Jack

--
Visit the Finger Lakes Cycling Club website at https://fingerlakescycling.org
---

John Rueckheim

Jun 1, 2023, 1:10:35 PM6/1/23
to Andy Klepack, FLCC, Gravel Rides - Finger Lakes Cycling Club
If I don't hear from anyone, I'll ride earlier, not from Shindagin.  I know Rich was working on bike maintenance.

Jack