Bike Bar meetup Wed 2/22

Katie Moring

Feb 16, 2023, 2:55:41 PM2/16/23
to Gravel Rides - Finger Lakes Cycling Club
Hi All,

Come out to the Bike Bar in Ithaca on Wednesday, Feb 22 from 6-8pm to catch up with your gravel-riding friends. See what events people have on their radar for 2023, how people have been keeping busy this winter with our lack of snow, and see if we can recognize each other without helmets on.

If you haven't been on any of our gravel rides yet but have made it onto this list -- still feel free to come! Or bring a friend who is interested in gravel riding. All are welcome. Bike bar has non-alcoholic drinks too.

I'll send a reminder next week.

See you next week!

Katie Moring

Feb 21, 2023, 10:37:12 PM2/21/23
to Gravel Rides - Finger Lakes Cycling Club
Reminder: bike bar meetup at 6-8pm tomorrow!

Katie Moring

Feb 22, 2023, 11:12:03 AM2/22/23
to Gravel Rides - Finger Lakes Cycling Club
The weather forecast for today looks like it might be snowy/icy this evening. Will keep an eye on the weather this afternoon and will reschedule if driving conditions aren't good.

Katie Moring

Feb 22, 2023, 4:31:36 PM2/22/23
to Gravel Rides - Finger Lakes Cycling Club
Can you believe that not only does the weather sometimes screw up our ride plans, but now it's screwing up our social plans too?!?

A few people emailed me commenting they would come out depending on weather/snow....the forecast for tonight shows a "wintery mix" at 7pm and freezing rain at 8pm. So....let's reschedule for next Wednesday, 3/1, same time and place. I'd rather have more people come out and not worry about icy roads.

Have a good week and hopefully I'll see you next Wednesday :)

Katie Moring

Feb 28, 2023, 7:52:25 PM2/28/23
to Gravel Rides - Finger Lakes Cycling Club
Reminder: our rescheduled meet-up is tomorrow, 3/1 at the Bike Bar 6-8pm!