Re: [FLCC] Seeking volunteers for 4/23 FLCC adopt-a-highway cleanup

Katie Moring

Apr 15, 2023, 9:08:46 AM4/15/23
to WRR, Gravel Rides - Finger Lakes Cycling Club
Hi All,

Writing again to remind you that FLCC does a road side cleanup along Ringwood and Midline roads every Spring. We do this in conjunction with the Cayuga Nordic Ski Club.

The cleanup this year is next Sunday, April 23 at 10am, and takes about 2 hours. I will be there. Please email Armin (aheu...@gmail.com) if you are able to volunteer.

We really need more people in the club to help with activities and volunteer in general; there are lots of things the club could do but it is often the same small group of people who help with activities.

Thanks,

On Fri, Mar 31, 2023 at 12:49 PM Katie Moring <kmmo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please consider volunteering to help with this....we ride on those roads a lot! :)