Group Gravel Ride, July 4, Brooktondale PO

Rob Joyce

Jul 3, 2024, 10:31:11 AMJul 3
to flcc-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all --

A July 4 afternoon ride is on!  This is one of the rare times we can fit in both Danby SF and Shindagin Hollow.

Details:
- Start Time: Thursday, July 4, ready to roll at 2:00pm
- Start Location: Brooktondale Post Office, https://goo.gl/maps/FctW8aaULwfRLK5f8
- Route: Deputron > Curtis > Travor > Shindagin Hollow > Leonard, https://ridewithgps.com/routes/47400511
- Stats: 33.5 mi, +/- 3,078 ft

What to expect:
The gravel climbs here are mainly Deputron and Leonard, with a road climb on Curtis too.  There's a bit more pavement than usual, mostly to get us between the two state forests.

Make sure you bring plenty of water and some snacks to eat during the ride!  I was hoping to have a stop at Brookton's Market, but it looks like they'll be closed.

See you Thursday!
_Rob