Events this weekend

Katie Moring

Oct 21, 2022, 3:51:56 PM10/21/22
to Gravel Rides - Finger Lakes Cycling Club
Hi there -
Weather looks GREAT for some fall riding this weekend. Wanted to remind you of 2 events this weekend if you are interested:

Sat 10/22 - Coarse Course Alleycat Race. Be at the Bike Bar downtown at 4:45pm, event starts at 5. Advance registration is not required. You'll get a list of 4-6 checkpoints that you need to find, expect the course to be 10-15 miles long depending on how you get to each checkpoint. $10 entry fee.

Sun 10/23 - Cameron Crusher
My friend Taylor is doing a soft launch of this gravel event - 53 miles, ~5600 ft elevation gain. This is much more of an "event" than a competitive race. First year so it will likely be very small (16 participants as of right now). Registration closes tonight at 11pm.

Weather look really great for the next week - if it stays that way maybe we can do a group BDT ride one night next week.