Thanks for the memories, from Uboats to November elections.

ourhistory153

Sep 19, 2008, 12:22:59 PM9/19/08
to FLBrevard
Thanks to everyone who gave me information about Uboats. This was a
big help and I was
able to find some interesting information. One lead, led to
information to the sinking of
two ships on April 12, 1942. I cross referenced the historic newspaper
and got some interesting accounts of this event. I am working some
others too.

But I have another story I have to put some work into immediately.
Historic elections. Does
anybody have any memories of historic November elections? I will no
doubt include
1968 elections but am looking for other notable ones. Any election
memories?

Give me your feedback as it makes the stories so much better when I
have input from the
community.

Historically yours,

Ray Osborne