Community picnic at Brevard Museum in Cocoa Sat 19, book signing

ourhistory153

Jul 18, 2008, 10:37:26 PM7/18/08
to FLBrevard
Hello,

I will be signing copies of my new book "Images of America: Cape
Canaveral" at this event tomorrow (Saturday). My book with pictures of
local pioneers would be of interest to genealogists, so this message
is not totally off-topic.:-)

Come meet some other history buffs and support a good cause, our local
Museum. Check out their Space exhibit and more. I will have some
flyers and getting the word out about our upcoming Space Days seminar.

Celebrate National Picnic Month at the Brevard Museum of History &
Natural
Science in Cocoa Florida Saturday July 19, 2008 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00
p.m.
*Admission Prices: $6.00 Adults, $5.50 Senior & Military, $4.50
Children
ages 5-17 yrs., Children ages 4 and under are admitted free with a
paying
adult.
*Admission prices include entrance to the museum, a ticket for a free
hot dog
& side of baked beans (baked beans are from old local family recipes
and
will be served while supplies last), live entertainment & puppet
shows.
*Event Schedule:
9:30 Gates Open
10-10:30 Puppet Show "Oceans Ahoy!"
10:30-11 Chris Kahl, muscian.
11-1 One Street Over, musical
group.
1-1:30 Puppet Show "Geriatric Dreams of Genie"
1:30-2:00 Austin Church, musician.
*Food will begin being served at 11:00 am near the pavilion. Soda,
Bottled
Water, and other food items will be available for purchase during the
event.
*Bring your lawn chair or picnic blanket and enjoy the music while
having lunch
and enjoying the museums grounds. Come inside to cool off, take in the
exhibits
and puppet shows.
*You must check in and pay at the museums front desk to get your hand
stamped
and pick up your ticket for the hot dog & baked beans.
*For more information on the Musical Entertainers you can check out
their
websites at:
www.onestreetover.net for ONE STREET OVER
www.chriskahl.com for CHRIS KAHL
and you can get more info on Austin Church by visiting
Spacecoastlive.com
*For more information, photo's for publicity etc. please contact:--

Brevard Museum of History
&
Natural Science
2201 Michigan Avenue