Swarm

Wade Foley

May 14, 2018, 1:36:28 AM5/14/18
to Flathead Beekeepers
We have had four swarms reported caught last week and we caught one tonight. Swarm season is upon us! Be on the look out for swarms.

Mike

May 14, 2018, 9:07:33 AM5/14/18
to flathead-...@googlegroups.com
Bought new bees and lost the queen, the rest left! Will buy a swarm!
Mike

> On May 13, 2018, at 11:36 PM, Wade Foley <wfol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We have had four swarms reported caught last week and we caught one tonight. Swarm season is upon us! Be on the look out for swarms.

matthew farwell

May 14, 2018, 9:31:55 AM5/14/18
to flathead-beeke.
None of my overwintered hives in lower valley have any hatched drones yet.  They are not ready to split or swarm.  Where were the swarms reported?

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 7:06 AM, Mike <mi...@flatheadfarms.com> wrote:
Bought new bees and lost the queen, the rest left! Will buy a swarm!
Mike

> On May 13, 2018, at 11:36 PM, Wade Foley <wfol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We have had four swarms reported caught last week and we caught one tonight. Swarm season is upon us! Be on the look out for swarms.

Wade Foley

May 14, 2018, 9:48:06 AM5/14/18
to Flathead Beekeepers
The swarm we caught was Finley point one reported swarm was Bigfork two were in west valley. I’m not sure where the fourth was

Wade Foley

May 14, 2018, 9:50:57 AM5/14/18
to Flathead Beekeepers
We still have nuc’s available at the store

Mike

May 14, 2018, 11:46:40 AM5/14/18
to flathead-...@googlegroups.com
I’m not much of a bee person, just keep a few Warre hives to pollinate my apple trees! If I can make that work would take one?
Mike

> On May 14, 2018, at 7:50 AM, Wade Foley <wfol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We still have nuc’s available at the store

KalKat B

May 17, 2018, 12:23:34 AM5/17/18
to flathead-...@googlegroups.com
What are you asking for a nuc?

Lisa Foley

May 17, 2018, 9:40:02 AM5/17/18
to flathead-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mike, Kathy
Sorry for the delay Mike, but we have 5 frame Nucs coming in a week or so. It’s $200 per nuc. We still have some available!
Thanks!

~Lisa