Lake Blaine bee yard offer

Pamela Lund

Aug 3, 2017, 5:42:07 PM8/3/17
to Flathead Beekeepers
Passing along from Bruce Dunham:

I have 40 acres near Lake Blaine in the valley. I was wondering if you know of anyone interested in putting bee hives on the land. I plant 20 cherry, pear, plum, and apple trees on the land so I would love for someone to put bee's on the land and they can have the honey and I get the pollination from the bee's. 403 836 0735

Richard Nieman

Aug 4, 2017, 9:00:33 AM8/4/17
to Flathead Beekeepers
Is this a registerable yard? Lots of locations available but the state says no to most of them. I wouldn't mind having a yard out there but need to check into it a little more.