September's topic: Winterizing Your Beehives

Pamela Lund

Sep 20, 2017, 1:23:13 PM9/20/17
to Flathead Beekeepers
Wondering what other beekeepers do to winterize their hives? Have tips to share on what’s worked best for your bees? Come join your fellow Flathead Valley beekeepers on September 26th at 6:30pm, Evergreen Fire Hall 2236 Hwy 2E in Kalispell.

Bring your quilt box setup or other ideas you have for keeping our bees happy during the cold winter months.

Know someone who is interested in beekeeping? Feel free to share this post on Facebook or invite them to come with you!

Not near Kalispell, but still want to attend? For those of you who cannot attend in person but would like to attend “virtually,” we are trying out a remote attendance option this month. Reply to this message or email Pamela at p...@flatheadbeekeepers.org letting her know you’d like to attend remotely, and she’ll send you the video conferencing information.

We look forward to seeing you in person (or virtually) on September 26th!