"Flattery" - A Flatcoat Gallery

Gordon

Mar 24, 2008, 10:50:46 AM3/24/08
to Flatcoats
As a few of you will remember the original web-board for this group
was originally held as an email list on my own web-server as part of
the Lakefell Flatcoat site. As part of that there was a 'Flatcoat
Gallery' (Flattery) giving some fairly detailed information about
Owners and their Dogs.

This all fell into disuse partly because the
group migrated, first to Smartgroups, and now to Google Groups, but
also because i was very busy running our passenger boat business on
Coniston Water (English Lake District). We have now sold the business
so I have (a little!) more time to do other things.

I have just recently had requests from two people for an entry on
Flattery so I have taken the opportunity to give the site a bit of a
makeover - and it is now running properly again (www.lakefell.co.uk).

If you have an entry on Flattery already could you please let me have
any updates (private email, subject 'Flattery')

If you would like your dog(s) include please visit the site - it
tells
you what information is needed, and how to go about sending it to me.

Obviously you can just post pictures to this site, and I would
encourage you to do just that - but if you want more than this then
do have a look at 'Flattery'

Marilyn Wilkinson

Mar 25, 2008, 11:09:51 PM3/25/08
to flat...@googlegroups.com
Gordon, I so love your site!  Now that you are back to it, will you update Epic's page?  I would love to hear about her.

I am so grateful that you allowed me to use a line from one of your fables to be included in Sally's memorial page for the FCRSA newsletter.  I have shared the line with so many people and it has given them comfort when they have lost their dogs.

Marilyn

Hall at Lakefell

Mar 27, 2008, 6:54:31 AM3/27/08
to flat...@googlegroups.com
Marilyn,

Thanks - still got a couple of businesses to keep me amused but I really will have more time for fllatcoats online. As soon as possible I will grab some pics of Epic and do her rather more justice - it is 4 years since I wrote about her, and she is a really delightful bitch who deserves better!

Very best wishes

Gordon
--
This message is from
Castle Cottage

This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by calling 015394 36900, or e-mail ha...@lakefell.co.uk