Rescue's Fun Day - 24th June at Wishaw

flatcoats.b...@blueyonder.co.uk

Jun 13, 2007, 9:47:00 AM6/13/07
to Flatcoats
We look forward to seeing lots of you at Rescue's Fun Day on Sunday
24th June at Wishaw Country Sports, Grove Lane, Wishaw, Nr Sutton
Coldfield (just a stone's throw from The Belfry Golf Course, off the
M42).

There will be lots to do, with the usual fun of the Scurry
(certificates for the fastest run and the most entertaining run) and a
5 class Fun Show - waggiest tail, best 6 legs, looks like the owner,
prettiest bitch and most handsome dog - to be judged by Jenny Bird.
The fun will start mid morning and finish with a barbecue around 5
o'clock. There is no charge to attend, but the barbecue will cost
about £7. Those of you who have eaten at the venue will know how
wonderful the food is. ALL DOGS ARE WELCOME and please bring along
your family and friends too. Non Society members are merely asked to
"sign in" on arrival (for insurance purposes).

Prizes for the raffle will be gratefully received and in true Flatcoat
tradition we hope you will bring along cakes for the cake stall. You
can bake it, fetch it and buy it back again <vbg>

If you need further details, please give Rescue's Co-ordinator, Brian
Jones, a call on 01530 834318.

See you on the 24th ................... Brenda Abbett