Not eating

Carol-Ann

Apr 7, 2007, 6:53:41 AM4/7/07
to Flatcoats
Hi

My 1 year old flattie Magnus has decided not to eat any meat. I have
fed a raw diet for the past 10 months which he has thrived on. He was
a difficult puppy for feeding and has not looked back since the raw
diet. However in the last few days he has refused any meat. I cannot
get him to eat anything other than raw veg (his favourite is broccoli)
and anything else that is not nailed down that doesnt belong to him or
resemble what he should eat. As he has always been a ravenous eater I
am concerned. Before I race to the vets have any of you experienced
this? He will not eat tinned or dry dog food either. He will eat dog
treats and steal human food if possible. (Only in the sweet line I
might add). I have tried letting him go without until the next meal
but he is refusing it.

Carol-Ann

Apr 7, 2007, 6:53:54 AM4/7/07
to Flatcoats
Hi

but he is refusing it still if it is meat.