Join the Flatcar Release Planning Meeting on August 23rd, 2021

Flatcar Container Linux User

Aug 17, 2021, 5:33:35 AM8/17/21
to Flatcar Container Linux User

Hello Flatcar users and devs,

Join the Flatcar Release planning meeting on August 23rd, 2021! The calls have a bi-weekly cadence and are part of our initiative to ensure the Flatcar Container Linux project is open and approachable for both our existing contributors as well as for the broader open source community.

The agenda of the meeting will be to plan the upcoming release in the week of 30th August. A good avenue to put your thoughts on features, bugs, and requests in the Flatcar Container Linux project.

The detailed agenda of the meeting can be found in the link given below.

https://github.com/kinvolk/Flatcar/blob/main/community-meetings/2021-08-23.md

Best,

The Flatcar team