Invitation to join the monthly Flatcar Community call on June 8th

Flatcar Container Linux User

Jun 1, 2021, 11:08:08 AM6/1/21
to Flatcar Container Linux User

Hello Flatcar users,

It’s time for our second community call! Please join us for a look behind the scenes, to share your input, and/or to get more involved in the Flatcar project.

As usual, the meeting will share details about the current and upcoming releases. This month’s issue will feature two spotlights: we’ll elaborate on the Flatcar testing and release process, and will provide an overview of the Nebraska project which serves Flatcar updates.

We’ll also provide a status update on our ARM64 work.

Please find the agenda and dial-in details here: https://github.com/kinvolk/Flatcar/blob/main/community-meetings/2021-06-08.md

Best,
The Flatcar team

This conversation is locked