Problem with installing

Chinh Nguyen

Mar 22, 2019, 2:42:23 PM3/22/19
to flashpca-users
Hi,

Would be great to know if someone ran to the same issue?

I am trying to install FlashPCA firstly by setting the header in the Makefile as below:

EIGEN_INC=/home/chinh.nguyen/bin/Eigen

BOOST_INC=/home/chinh.nguyen/bin/boost

BOOST_LIB=/home/chinh.nguyen/bin/boost/libs

SPECTRA_INC=/home/chinh.nguyen/bin/spectra

For sure that I have Eigen headers:

~/bin/Eigen$ ls

Array Dense       Householder       MetisSupport QtAlignedMalloc  SparseCore  StdVector

CMakeLists.txt Eigen       IterativeLinearSolvers  OrderingMethods SPQRSupport SparseLU    SuperLUSupport

Cholesky Eigen2Support  Jacobi       PaStiXSupport SVD SparseQR    UmfPackSupport

CholmodSupport Eigenvalues    LU       PardisoSupport Sparse StdDeque    src

Core Geometry       LeastSquares       QR SparseCholesky StdList

After "make all" in flashpca, I got below errors. Could that be because of the new Eigen v3.3? I tried v2.10 and the same thing happened...

g++ -I/home/chinh.nguyen/bin/spectra -I/home/chinh.nguyen/bin/boost -I/home/chinh.nguyen/bin/Eigen -march=native -fopenmp -std=c++0x -O3 -DNDEBUG -DVERSION=\"2.0\" -funroll-loops -ftree-vectorize -ffast-math -c flashpca.cpp -o flashpca.o

In file included from flashpca.cpp:22:0:

data.h:18:22: fatal error: Eigen/Core: No such file or directory

compilation terminated.

Makefile:52: recipe for target 'flashpca.o' failed

make: *** [flashpca.o] Error 1

Kind regards,

Chinh

Nicole Torosin

May 6, 2019, 12:05:52 PM5/6/19
to flashpca-users
Hi Chinh,

I had the exact same issue that I have not been able to figure out how to fix.

Nicole