Result

aq teha

May 10, 2016, 8:39:47 PM5/10/16
to flashpca-users
Hello Sir, I have run my data by using flashpcaR. The result is as  shown in the picture.

In your documentation, it says that I will get this output.
  • values: eigenvalues
  • vectors: eigenvectors
  • projection: projection of sample onto eigenvectors (X V)
So the questions are :
  1. Did I will only get that output ? Because i cannot find any .txt produced after this analysis.
  2. Did I should get this output (eigenvectors.txtpcs.txteigenvalues.txt,pve.txt) ?
  3. Does this
is stands for eigen values?

Thank you.

Gad Abraham

May 11, 2016, 4:41:02 AM5/11/16
to flashpca-users
"flashpcaR" is an R package but "flashpca" is a commandline tool. I can't tell which you have run but you need to read the relevant documentation for each tool.

aq teha

May 11, 2016, 9:32:57 AM5/11/16
to flashpca-users

I run the data using this code. Before that i used read_plink("data",impte="random").
Then i get the result as shown before. But I dont know how to interpret the result. Will you help me. Im new in analysis data.

Gad Abraham

May 11, 2016, 7:35:58 PM5/11/16
to aq teha, flashpca-users
Then r$vectors are the eigenvectors, and r$values are the eigenvalues. Please look at help via ?flashpca.