Installing on Windows

Daniel Bontempo

Jan 7, 2022, 3:40:14 PM1/7/22
to flashpca-users
While there is a Windows .zip binary, it worked on my 4.1 desktop, but did not work on my 4.0 server - even after I upfraded to 4.1.2 and insured RTools v4.0.

But I am unsure how to build form source. DO I need to install git and do a clone copy?

The readme file says only Linux and Mac - no mention of Windows.

It also seems I will need to install some libraries/resources Spectra, Eigen, and Boost.

Is there anywhere a doc for building on Windows?

Daniel Bontempo

Jan 7, 2022, 3:42:51 PM1/7/22
to flashpca-users
I am running R 4.1.2 on a Windows 8.1 system. I want to have flashpcaR so I can see the speed and memory needed for large PCA in R.