does anyone know how to embed this in an HTML file that also calls PHP commands. It works until I put the PHP files into the code

cth...@sbcglobal.net

Sep 14, 2015, 1:17:26 PM9/14/15
to flashmp3player
Got this working with a simple HTML document. My headers are PHP codes. When I insert them into the document, the player stops working. Any solutions?

ronle...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2016, 7:33:26 PM4/28/16
to flashmp3player, cth...@sbcglobal.net
You need to stop the php processing while the player code is read in.

Consider isolating your code from the php code. To do this stop processing php with this code:
?>

  then follow that with your mp3 player code in html. At the end of your player code, start a new code line with
<?php

to restart php processing.

ronle...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2016, 7:35:41 PM4/28/16