January 8, 2010!

Ryan

Jan 8, 2010, 1:21:17 PM1/8/10
to Flash Fiction Fridays
Hello everyone!

Good to see you again - you've been keeping well.

I know we've had a bit of an unscheduled hiatus, what with Nanowrimo
in November and the holiday season after that, but I figured it's a
new year, so we should get back to the weekly threads in the group
here. So, if you've got a flash story you'd like to share, this
thread is where it (or a link to it, if it's hosted somewhere else)
should go.

Ryan

Jan 8, 2010, 1:23:01 PM1/8/10
to Flash Fiction Fridays
To start things off:

My flash story for the week, Sisyphus and the Salesman, is hosted on
my new wordpress site: http://ryanharron.wordpress.com/2010/01/08/fridayflash-sisyphus-and-the-salesman/

Curtis Chen

Jan 8, 2010, 8:57:15 PM1/8/10
to flashfict...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Ryan, for getting things (re)started. I've been lurking here
for a while, but the new year seems like a good time to jump in.

Since October, 2008, I have posted a new flash fiction piece every
week at my site, "512 Words or Fewer." Many of them are experimental,
but at least it keeps me writing.

Here's this week's story: http://512words.blogspot.com/2010/01/switch.html

Cheers,
~CKL