Hi!

Jezzilin

Jan 22, 2010, 10:05:56 AM1/22/10
to Flash Fiction Fridays
I just joined by order of the squirrel. I won't be participating in
the mayhem this week, since I'm lazy, (Hey, at least I'm honest) but I
will be sure to have something next week.

*Mutters to herself... "If I have to make the squirrel write it."*

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi, I'm here!

AlleyCat34

Jan 22, 2010, 10:26:06 AM1/22/10
to Flash Fiction Fridays
I am the squrriely-squirrel who has invited the Jezz to join our party
in case anyone was wondering LOL

Cliff Stornel

Jan 22, 2010, 12:38:46 PM1/22/10
to flashfict...@googlegroups.com
Hey Welcome to the band. I've been pretty silent on flash fiction for the past few months. My attention has been focused on a much larger project and several smaller ones that have been posted to Literotica

Hopefully I'll be back to flash fiction next week.

Randilin