Multiple object lagging

Kevin Phytagoras

Jun 26, 2013, 4:14:02 AM6/26/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, its me again. Still with the same project. Im creating an augmented reality project that can make the object move around my monitor. I already solved how to move my objects around. I also already solved how to use my own created model. But, there's a new problem.

When i spawn multiple object in the plane, it's get laggy, I use engine3d Away3D 3.6 and a Collada DAE model. Here is my object that i created in Blender https://sketchfab.com/show/olIkW2LKd847A4sgbYo88HbiD0G

i try to upgrade my Away3D to Away3D 4.0. But i'm getting a lot of error. As long as i know, i still not found any sites with information of flartoolkit and away3D 4.0/

Is there any way to speed up the performance ? i need to show many objects at once.

Thank you for your response