Multimaker with objetc collada in FLARToolkit

thgfsantos

Feb 16, 2013, 6:44:05 PM2/16/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys, I need some help.

How can I do to load the 3 objects 3D COLLADA for 3 different markers in FlarToolkit? Anyone have any idea or sample code to help me!?
Thank you.

Sergio Daniel

Feb 16, 2013, 9:15:09 PM2/16/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com, flartool...@googlegroups.com
You can use FLARManager.

--
Sergio Daniel Fernández González

--

---

thgfsantos

Feb 23, 2013, 2:30:15 PM2/23/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sergio
I found this website http://rawkes.com/articles/tracking-multiple-augmented-reality-markers-flarmanager-and-papervision about FLarmanager with multi marker.

Thanks!!

Thangaraj

Feb 24, 2013, 11:07:39 PM2/24/13
to flartoolkit-userz
--
Thanks,
Thangaraj.S

thgfsantos

Feb 28, 2013, 10:32:32 AM2/28/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thangaraj.S

Very interesting this link about multi maker and multi collada objetcs. Thank you very much.

Now I'm need help about this idea
How can I do that in Flarmanager, to show the marker 1 + 2 marker appear a single 3D object but the markers should appear in this order.

Thank's.

Thangaraj

Feb 28, 2013, 10:41:06 AM2/28/13
to flartoolkit-userz
try this code if you show the marker 1 and marker 2 this code will load the model in marker 1

if(evt.marker.patternId == 1 || evt.marker.patternId == 2 )

{

trace("Pattern 1 Added");

markerAdded(1);

this.activeMarker1 = evt.marker;

}

Leandro Lima

Feb 28, 2013, 12:08:38 PM2/28/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Thiago would look something like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNbFXYCaAuU

thgfsantos

Feb 28, 2013, 12:49:01 PM2/28/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I do !!

My application is the something like this

Leandro Lima

Feb 28, 2013, 12:54:54 PM2/28/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
It was my job to CBT, is only working with the coordinates.

thgfsantos

Mar 11, 2013, 6:28:59 PM3/11/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Hii everybody
I need a help you
How can I do to put a video after the 3D object to be recognized

Thangaraj

Mar 11, 2013, 9:09:26 PM3/11/13
to flartoolkit-userz

--

---

Thanks,
Thangaraj.S

makc

Mar 12, 2013, 7:41:18 AM3/12/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
better just apply 3d transform to Video object
Message has been deleted

thgfsantos

Mar 24, 2013, 2:13:01 PM3/24/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

I'm getting my developing augmented reality application, Thanks for help me.

Now I'm not able to display a 3D object when the marker 1 and marker 2 appear.
I tried this code, but nothing:

/* Add a new marker to the system */

private function addMarker(marker:FLARMarker):void {

if ((marker.patternId.toString()=='0') && (marker.patternId.toString()=='1')){
var markerList:Vector.<FLARMarker> = this.markersByPatternId[marker.patternId];

                /* Add new marker to the list */
markerList.push(marker);
trace(markerList.toString());//log

/* Initialise the marker container object */
var container:DisplayObject3D = new DisplayObject3D();
/* Prepare material to be used by the Papervision cube based on pattern id */
var flatShaderMat:FlatShadeMaterial = new FlatShadeMaterial(pointLight3D, 0xFF1918, 0xFF1919);

/* Add material to all sides of the cube */
var cubeMaterials:MaterialsList = new MaterialsList({all: flatShaderMat});

/* Initialise the cube with material and set dimensions of all sides to 40 */
var cube:Cube = new Cube(cubeMaterials, 40, 40, 40);

                       /* Scale cube to 0 so it's invisible */
cube.scale = 1;
/* Add finished cube object to marker container */
container.addChild(cube);
/* Add marker container to the Papervision scene */
this.scene3D.addChild(container);
                        /* Add marker container to containersByMarker Dictionary object */
/* Store reference to list of existing markers with same pattern id */
this.containersByMarker[marker] = container;

}

Can you help me, please??

Adi Posteuca

Mar 24, 2013, 2:15:21 PM3/24/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
send me the hone script I will try to look at it

--

---

Adrian C. Posteuca
0730.586.103

thgfsantos

Apr 13, 2013, 8:11:17 PM4/13/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody!!!

Can you help me one thing ...

How can I do to write a text after the 3D object appears on the marker?
I tried using this code for appear the text, but did not show the text after the 3D object:

if (marker.patternId.toString()=='0'){
var material_letter:Letter3DMaterial = new Letter3DMaterial(0x00FFFF);
_text = new Text3D("Teste", new HelveticaMedium(), material_letter);
_text.x=100;
_text.y=200;
_text.align="center";
_text.scale=1;
_text.visible=true;
this.scene3D.addChild(_text);

It would be interesting to create another marker to receive this text and it be displayed on screen??

Thanks very much!!!!

Thangaraj

Apr 13, 2013, 9:43:12 PM4/13/13
to flartoolkit-userz

var text3D:Text3D;
> var container3D:FLARBaseNode;
> var font3D:Font3D =  new HelveticaRoman(); //can be any , read pv3d docs
> var letterMaterial:Letter3DMaterial = new Letter3DMaterial(colorCode);
> letterMaterial.doubleSided = true;
> text3D = new Text3D("your text", font3D, letterMaterial);
> //you can then scale, rotate and do other cool stuff
> text3D.scale = 0.5;
>             text3D.rotationX =270;
>             text3D.rotationY=180;
>             text3D.rotationZ = -90;
>             text3D.z=zPos;
>             text3D.y=0;
>             text3D.x=0;
>             container3D.addChild(text3D);

from the link

--

---

Thanks,
Thangaraj.S

thgfsantos

May 5, 2013, 9:22:13 PM5/5/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Hello to all

  I need some help,
in my application I decreases the scale of augmented reality and now
the my objects are not appearing on the label.
I tried to change the properties of the cube X and Y but not worked. I tried changing the rotationX and rotatioZ but neither worked.

How can I solve this problem?

code :

//change size AR
[..]