Just wondering

Kevin Phytagoras

May 2, 2013, 5:03:21 AM5/2/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys. my name is Kevin Phytagoras and i'm new here. This is a great group.
Now i'm working on a final project about augmented reality using FLARtoolkit
but, i have some question,
1. Can i make 3D object that augmented appear outside of marker ? If its can, how ?
2. If i want to animate the 3D object that i augmented, i do it from the model or from source code ?
3. Can i make an augmented reality with one marker that augment more then one object ? if its can, how ?

I'm sorry if i ask too much. I hope it doesn't bother you at all.
Thanks for your attention,Any replies are welcome.