Is it possible to hide the webcam image?

Valerian Blos

Mar 4, 2013, 6:14:32 AM3/4/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
at the moment I´m working at a project for my university where the user should be able to control a dynamic generated movie with markers and the webcam.
For this purpose, I thought it would be a nice idea to use the flartoolkit - but here is my problem: The webcam image is always in foreground and therefore hiding the generated movie.
Is there a way or function to bring the webcam image in background or make it invisible?

It would make my life so much easier if you have some ideas to solve this problem ;)

Greetings and thank you in advance!

sonicoliver

Mar 28, 2013, 1:24:28 AM3/28/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Depending on the way your project is set up, you should be able to simply hide the video object that is added to the stage.

video.visible = false;

I don't think you even need to actually add it to the stage with because it should be working of the bitmap data directly, so you might even simply be able to delete that addChild(video) , but it's useful to have the webcam there for testing.

2013年3月4日月曜日 22時14分32秒 UTC+11 Valerian Blos: