multiple marker for video (.flv file)

G.D

Mar 19, 2011, 2:50:29 AM3/19/11
to FLARToolKit userz
Hello there

As i'm very new to Flartoolkit, can anyone enlighten me in Flartoolkit
using multiple markers for video. the file format is .flv

looking forward to your reply
Thank you

Thangaraj

Mar 19, 2011, 6:34:50 AM3/19/11
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Hi GD,

you can try this script create a Plane and load the Flv using Functions

// Create video material texture
// Match the aspect ratio of the video w480 & h360
videoPlane=new Plane(videoStreamMaterial,520,340,5,1);
videoPlane.scale=1;
videoPlane.rotationY=180;
videoPlane.rotationZ=-90;
_markerNode.addChild(videoPlane);

videoMaterial()
}
public function videoMaterial():void {

var customClient:Object=new Object;
customClient.onMetaData=metaDataHandler;
netConnection=new NetConnection  ;
netConnection.connect(null);
netStream=new NetStream(netConnection);
netStream.client=customClient;
netStream.play("video.flv");
//netStream.pause();
//pau();
// Match the pixel size of the video w480 & h360
video=new Video(480,360);
video.smoothing=true;
video.attachNetStream(netStream);

videoStreamMaterial=new VideoStreamMaterial(video,netStream,true,true);
videoStreamMaterial.doubleSided=true;
addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, processFrame);

Ghazal Delavari

Mar 22, 2011, 9:59:31 PM3/22/11
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Thangaraj

But can you tell me how can i use with multiple markers with multiple videos. each marker for one video
looking forward your reply :)

Thangaraj

Mar 23, 2011, 12:31:27 AM3/23/11
to flartool...@googlegroups.com

Hi GD.

Iam Using Flar Manager, for Flartool you click on the below link

http://blog.jwwisman.nl/2009/03/23/flartoolkit-single-multiplemarker-detection/

SDaniel

Mar 23, 2011, 2:31:49 AM3/23/11
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Or you maybe want to watch this video:
--
Sergio Daniel Fernández González (AKA ZoiX)

Ghazal Delavari

Mar 23, 2011, 5:28:01 AM3/23/11
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much guys... :)

Danial Thanks for your great tip but can you also guide me how can i code to have 3 to 4 video with different markers?

Thanks alot, looking forward to your reply

Makc

Mar 23, 2011, 5:52:51 AM3/23/11
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Ghazal Delavari
<ghazal....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Danial Thanks for your great tip but can you also guide me how can i code to
> have 3 to 4 video with different markers?

gotta love this guy, he is really good at filtering all the useless
crap you throw at him :) all he wants is to have few vids with
different markers, come on, give him some code!

Shachar Oz

Mar 25, 2011, 6:12:37 PM3/25/11
to FLARToolKit userz
once again i would like to recommend the application i have attached
to the Files page of this group.
it can be fully loaded here:
http://flartoolkit-userz.googlegroups.com/web/firstARapplication.rar?gda=QX7RukgAAABcEHhmdIzcrAAEBTi5Z2HvKGz7zzYBCktiQaI7UDbf16Yhq51wS1cCCNmHkTl57Xi2un3kGGG5L804rHPrFR3LGjVgdwNi-BwrUzBGT2hOzg

the application shows an example of how to use videos, photos, sound
and swfs as a material for 3d objects.

On Mar 23, 11:52 am, Makc <makc.the.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Ghazal Delavari

Makc

Mar 25, 2011, 10:15:50 PM3/25/11
On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 12:12 AM, Shachar Oz <shach...@gmail.com> wrote:
> once again i would like to recommend the application i have attached
> to the Files page of this group.

you took my post too literally

Shachar Oz

Mar 26, 2011, 4:57:21 AM3/26/11
to FLARToolKit userz
no worries :)
i just think this is really what this guy is looking for.

Ghazal Delavari

Mar 28, 2011, 1:00:34 AM3/28/11
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Thangaraj, but i found that i cant open the file. im using flash builder 4, and im already created the flex file for flarmanager according to the instruction (http://words.transmote.com/wp/flarmanager/inside-flarmanager/getting-started/)

but when i want to import this code, as Flash builder project, it gives me "The folder does not contain a valid Flash Builder Project" error.
can you tell me how can i run this file! i can open other files with the same method..
thanks for your reply

Thangaraj

Mar 28, 2011, 1:11:48 AM3/28/11
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Hi GD

Plz find the Attachment.

Save the File in Example folder. modify FLARManagerExampleLauncher

this.addChild(new  FLARManagerTutorial_Video());
FLARManagerTutorial_Video.as

AuR

May 9, 2011, 9:31:32 AM5/9/11
to FLARToolKit userz
Hi Thangaraj

I've been reading quite a while and your example is the best I've seen
or that I could run. But I have a problem, when I remove the marker
function onMarkerRemoved, freezes the last image of the video and it
does not disappear. I try to use the ns.close () and the video makes
one stop and the image does not disappear. I try to use other options
like pause (), etc. and the image does not disappear.
the problem is here and I can not solve:

onMarkerRemoved private function (evt: FLARMarkerEvent): void {
("["+ trace evt.marker.patternId + "] removed");
this.activeMarker = null;
this.modelContainer.visible = false;
this.scene3D.removeChild (this.modelContainer)
removeAll ()
}

public function removeAll (): void {
trace ("remove enterFrame");
this.scene3D.removeChild (this.modelContainer)
this.removeEventListener (Event.ENTER_FRAME, this.onEnterFrame);

}

are you happens the same thing?
have you made any changes to work well?

thanks in advance

On 28 mar, 02:11, Thangaraj <thangaraj.thangar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi GD
>
> Plz find the Attachment.
>
> Save the File in Example folder. modify FLARManagerExampleLauncher
>
> this.addChild(new  FLARManagerTutorial_Video());
>
> On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Ghazal Delavari <ghazal.delav...@gmail.com
>

> > wrote:
> > Thanks Thangaraj, but i found that i cant open the file. im using flash
> > builder 4, and im already created the flex file for flarmanager according to
> > the instruction (
> >http://words.transmote.com/wp/flarmanager/inside-flarmanager/getting-...
> > )
>
> > but when i want to import this code, as Flash builder project, it gives me
> > "The folder does not contain a valid Flash Builder Project" error.
> > can you tell me how can i run this file! i can open other files with the
> > same method..
> > thanks for your reply
>
> > On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Shachar Oz <shachar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> no worries :)
> >> i just think this is really what this guy is looking for.

>  FLARManagerTutorial_Video.as
> 11 KVerDescargar- Ocultar texto de la cita -
>
> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

Thangaraj

May 9, 2011, 11:11:31 AM5/9/11
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Hi AuR,

plz find the attachment FLARManagerTutorial_Video.as- I did some changes, plz chk and tell me

Thangaraj.S
FLARManagerTutorial_Video.as

Agustín

May 9, 2011, 8:38:08 PM5/9/11
to flartool...@googlegroups.com, Thangaraj
Hi Thangaraj,

Very good work and thanks for sharing, I made some changes, because
dont work in my version of Flarmanager, I haven't the same libraries.
I work with Flarmanager_v1_0_4. I had to use the FLARCamera_PV3D and
not the Paper Vision , also PVGeomUtils FLARPVGeomUtils rather because
did not compiled.
Now the picture disappear when I remove the marker.

Thanks.

Attached is a modified version of the work of Thangaraj "multiple
videos with multiple markers" that works with Flarmanager_v1_0_4.

Thanks again and sorry for my bad english.

2011/5/9 Thangaraj <thangaraj....@gmail.com>:

--
Este mensaje y sus adjuntos son confidenciales y de uso exclusivo para
el usuario a quien está dirigido. Puede contener información amparada

FLARManagerTutorial_Video.as

FRà

May 17, 2011, 6:16:52 AM5/17/11
to FLARToolKit userz
HI AUGUSTIN

i'm trying your code with flar manager latest version but when i
compile i have that error

1119: Access of possibly undefined property projection through a
reference with static type com.transmote.flar.camera:FLARCamera_PV3D

i can't understand what is the problem...i use the flar manager 1_1_0
but i don't know where find your version 1_0_4

thanks a lot

On 10 Mag, 02:38, Agustín <elcorreodeagus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Thangaraj,
>
> Very good work and thanks for sharing, I made some changes, because
> dont work in my version of Flarmanager, I haven't the same libraries.
> I work with Flarmanager_v1_0_4. I had to use the FLARCamera_PV3D and
> not the Paper Vision , also PVGeomUtils FLARPVGeomUtils rather because
> did not compiled.
> Now the picture disappear when I remove the marker.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Attached is a modified version of the work of Thangaraj "multiple
> videos with multiple markers" that works with Flarmanager_v1_0_4.
>
> Thanks again and sorry for my bad english.
>
> 2011/5/9 Thangaraj <thangaraj.thangar...@gmail.com>:
>

> > Hi AuR,
>
> > plz find the attachment FLARManagerTutorial_Video.as- I did some changes,
> > plz chk and tell me
>
> > Thangaraj.S
>
>  FLARManagerTutorial_Video.as
> 9KVisualizzaScarica

Agustín

May 17, 2011, 12:47:47 PM5/17/11
to flartool...@googlegroups.com, alessan...@gmail.com
Hi Fra,

Thangaraj previously shared a version that works with the
latest version of Flarmanager in this post, I changed to make it work
with a previous version is I work with.
Older versions of Flarmanager not know how to get them, but surely
http://words.transmote.com/wp/flarmanager/ or by contacting eric
socolofsky can do it.
If you do not get the version and the need to send me a PM and I'll send.

Greetings.

eric socolofsky

May 18, 2011, 1:23:34 AM5/18/11
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
they're all in this directory:
http://transmote.com/flar

/FLARManager_v1_0_1.zip
/FLARManager_v1_0_3.zip
/FLARManager_v1_0_4.zip
/FLARManager_v1_0.zip
/FLARManager_v1_1_0.zip
/FLARManager_v01_FP9.zip
/FLARManager_v01.zip
/FLARManager_v02.zip
/FLARManager_v03.zip
/FLARManager_v04.zip
/FLARManager_v05.zip
/FLARManager_v06.zip
/FLARManager_v07.zip
/FLARManager_v041.zip
/FLARManager_v061.zip
/FLARManager.zip (always the current version)

sorry i don't have a better way to get them...
-eric

FRà

May 18, 2011, 4:31:07 AM5/18/11
to FLARToolKit userz
thanks a lot guys! i'll try!
> >http://words.transmote.com/wp/flarmanager/or by contacting eric
> > socolofsky can do it.
> > If you do not get the version and the need to send me a PM and I'll send.
>
> > Greetings.

Adem USUL

Aug 11, 2012, 5:36:17 PM8/11/12
to flartool...@googlegroups.com, Thangaraj

. Eger video oyun işaretleri varsa Veya duraklama video

10 Mayıs 2011 Salı 03:38:08 UTC +3 tarihinde Aur Yazdi:
Merhaba Thangaraj,

Teşekkürler, ben, Bazi değişiklikler yaptı için Çunku Çok İyi Bir ​​ÇALIŞMA ve Paylaşım
Flarmanager Benim sürümünde çalışmaz yok, Ayni kitaplıkları yok.
Ben Flarmanager_v1_0_4 çalışmak. ve Ben kullanmak zorunda kaldım FLARCamera_PV3D
, Çunku Eklendi Eklendi çok da degil Kağıt Vizyon, PVGeomUtils FLARPVGeomUtils
derlenmiş vermedi .
Ben işaretleyici kaldırdığınızda simdi resmi kaybolur.

Teşekkürler.

Thangaraj "Birden fazla eseri değiştirilmiş Bir sürüm Ekli
Flarmanager_v1_0_4 Ile Birden fazla belirteçleri Ile videolar ".

TEKRAR özür için teşekkürler Kotu Bir etimolojisi.

2011/05/09 Thangaraj < Thangaraj .... . @ Gmail COM >:
> Merhaba Aur,
>
> plz eki bulmak  FLARManagerTutorial_Video.as-Ben Bazi değişiklikler yaptim,
> plz chk ve Söyle
>
> Thangaraj.S
>
> Mon, 07:01, Aur 9 Mayıs 2011 tarihinde < elcorreo. .. @ Gmail.com > Yazdi:

Merhaba >> Thangaraj

>> Ben uzunca Bir süre Okuma oldum ve Örnek'in tr Iyi Gördüğüm
. >> Ya ben çalıştırılabilecek Ama bir sorun var, işaretleyici kaldırdığınızda
onMarkerRemoved >> fonksiyonu, video Oğlu goruntu donuyor ve
. >> Kaybolmaz Ben ns.close () kullanmayı Deneyin ve Video Yapar
>> Bir durak ve goruntu kaybolmaz. Ben Diger seçenekleri kullanmayı Deneyin
duraklama hazırsındır >> (), vb ve goruntu yok Arda ülkesine.
>> Buradaki sorun ve ben çözemezler:
> >

>> onMarkerRemoved private function (evt: FLARMarkerEvent): void {

>> ("[" + iz evt.marker.patternId + "] kaldırıldı");
>> this.activeMarker = null;
>> this.modelContainer.visible = false;
>> this.scene3D.removeChild (this.modelContainer)
>> removeAll ()
>>}
>>
>> removeAll public function (): void {
>> trace ("enterFrame kaldır");
>> this.scene3D. removeChild (this.modelContainer)
>> this.removeEventListener (Event.ENTER_FRAME, this.onEnterFrame);

} >>

>> Eger Ayni sey Oluyor bunlar
? >> Boyutu Iyi çalışması tıklayın herhangi Bir değişiklik yaptık

ŞİMDİDEN teşekkürler >>

>> 28 Mart, 02:11, Thangaraj < . thangaraj.thangar ... @ Gmail com > Yazdi:
>>> Merhaba GD

. >>> Plz Ek bulabilirsiniz

. >>> Örnek'in maddesine BAĞLANTI veren kuruluş pages kaydet Klasör FLARManagerExampleLauncher değiştirmek

>>> this.addChild (casus yazılım FLARManagerTutorial_Video ());

OS saat İşlem İşlem 10:30 'Mon, Mar 28, 2011 tarihinde >>> , Ghazal Delavari
>>> < ghazal.delav ... @ Gmail.com

: >>>> Yazdi
. >>>> Sayesinde Thangaraj, Ama ben dosyayı açmak dayanamıyorum bulundu im kullanarak
Esnek için zaten flarmanager Dosyası oluşturulur >>>> oluşturucu 4 ve im
edat >>>>

Cevabınız için teşekkürler >>>>

. >>>>> Ben aradığım Kayıp bu adam arıyorum gercekten ne düşünüyor

12:12 de Mon, Mar 26, 2011, >>>>>> <Shachar Oz On shachar ... @ Gmail.com >
i Olan uygulamayı önermek istiyorum Bir kez daha >>>>>>>
. >>>>>>> Ayşe grubun dosyalarıda sayfasına

>>> FLARManagerTutorial_Video.as
>>> 11 KVerDescargar-Ocultar Texto de La Cita -
>>>
>>> - Mostrar Texto de la Cita -
>

> -
> . http://thangaraj80.blogspot com /

-
Este Mensaje y sus adjuntos Oğlu confidenciales y de uso exclusivo para
. El usuario Bir quien está dirigido Puede contener información amparada
. por El Secreto Profesyonel Si Ud. hicbir es el destinatario especificado,
la COPIA, envío o utilización de cualquier parte del mismo y / o de sus
adjuntos queda prohibida. todas las opiniones contenidas tr este Posta
Oğlu propias del Autor del Mensaje y hicbir necesariamente coinciden con
las de la empresa.
Si ha recibido este Mensaje erróneamente, por Lehine Geri Dönüşüm usted
respondiendo al remitente y Borre El Mensaje y adjuntos sus.

Pipin

Jun 9, 2014, 7:25:26 PM6/9/14
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thangaraj, I use your AS file before, and there is some issue there, but i can fix it so it is no error at all but when i try run, the camera don't come out.
What's wrong with that actually? I hope anyone can help me. Thank you.

Thangaraj

Jun 9, 2014, 9:22:23 PM6/9/14
to flartoolkit-userz

Using flartoolkit or flarmanager?

On 10 Jun 2014 06:06, "Pipin" <pipin.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Thangaraj, I use your AS file before, and there is some issue there, but i can fix it so it is no error at all but when i try run, the camera don't come out.
What's wrong with that actually? I hope anyone can help me. Thank you.

--

---

Pipin

Jun 9, 2014, 10:02:33 PM6/9/14
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
I put it inside FLARManager.

Pipin

Jun 9, 2014, 10:12:09 PM6/9/14
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
I want to try multi marker for multi video, before this, I did use 3D object and it's done nicely, but for video and sound is not working, I found your post about changing material for video. I follow that step but still failed. Can you help me?

Javier Patiño

Jun 9, 2014, 10:44:26 PM6/9/14
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
you should better use vuforia on unity!!! it is free!!!
--
Javier Patiño
Dir. Creativo

Pipin

Jun 10, 2014, 9:10:51 AM6/10/14
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
haha, yes, i am also still learn about vuforia unity, just curious why the multi marker multi video in this FLARManager not work *for me actually* :)