Code for custom markers? Saqoosha?

makc

Apr 3, 2009, 2:38:02 PM4/3/09
to FLARToolKit userz
Saqoosha's AIR app always creates 16x16 markers, right? What if I want
3x3 marker, etc? Where can I get source for that AIR app?

eric socolofsky

Apr 3, 2009, 2:38:40 PM4/3/09
to flartool...@googlegroups.com

Guidewire

Apr 3, 2009, 5:27:50 PM4/3/09
to FLARToolKit userz
it would be nice to grab this one and have a offline version...

On Apr 3, 12:38 pm, eric socolofsky <e...@transmote.com> wrote:
> just use this one:http://flash.tarotaro.org/blog/2008/12/14/artoolkit-marker-generator-...

eric socolofsky

Apr 3, 2009, 5:32:52 PM4/3/09
to flartool...@googlegroups.com

makc

Apr 3, 2009, 6:29:49 PM4/3/09
to FLARToolKit userz
Thanks.

On Apr 3, 9:38 pm, eric socolofsky <e...@transmote.com> wrote:
> just use this one:http://flash.tarotaro.org/blog/2008/12/14/artoolkit-marker-generator-...
>
> On Apr 3, 2009, at 11:38 AM, makc wrote:
>

> > Saqoosha's AIR app always creates 16x16 markers, right? What if I want
> > 3x3 marker, etc? Where can I get source for that AIR app?- Hide quoted text -

automat...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2009, 1:54:00 PM4/13/09
to FLARToolKit userz
ive tried that marker generator
Error: Pattern load error.
Error #2032: Stream Error. URL:
file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/My%20Documents/midi/FLART/FLARManager/v03/resources/flar/patterns/pat16/ppv0016.pat
16x16 pat
50%
constant errors trying new marker patterns PLEASE HELP !

eric socolofsky

Apr 13, 2009, 2:05:00 PM4/13/09
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
can you post your .pat file somewhere for download?

david daniel

Apr 13, 2009, 2:43:54 PM4/13/09
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
I'm also unabe to get the pattern generator to work although I don't get any error message. The patterns are not recognised at any resolution or marker size and regardless of whether they were uploaded or captured wia a camera. The only one I've found that does work is Saqoosha's.

I've attached examples of patterns that don't work via the online marker generator in case my problem is the same as automatedmoses. Unfortunately I'm not sure which settings I applied for them as I fished them out of my recycle bin...

David

2009/4/13 eric socolofsky <er...@transmote.com>
E.pat
P.pat

automat...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2009, 3:06:39 PM4/13/09
to FLARToolKit userz
ok ive been able to get a DIFFERANT pattern into flarmanager by
renaming my custom pattern to patt012.pat and renaming the original
patt0120.pat
it loads my custom pattern when its remaned to match the original,
however it gives me the same error when i try to load the original
renamed patt0120.pat
name is the problem i'm having, does this make any sense?
is there a list of pat file names to be loaded somewhere i dont know
about?

function init () :void {
// build list of FLARPatterns for FLARToolkit to detect
patterns = new Vector.<FLARPattern>();
patterns.push(new FLARPattern(PATTERN_PATH+"patt010.pat",
PATTERN_RESOLUTION));
patterns.push(new FLARPattern(PATTERN_PATH+"patt004.pat",
PATTERN_RESOLUTION));
patterns.push(new FLARPattern(PATTERN_PATH+"patt002.pat",
PATTERN_RESOLUTION));
patterns.push(new FLARPattern(PATTERN_PATH+"ppv3012.pat",
PATTERN_RESOLUTION));

results in

Error: Pattern load error.
Error #2032: Stream Error. URL:
file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/My%20Documents/midi/FLART/FLARManager/v03/resources/flar/patterns/pat16/ppv3012.pat

but if i rename my custom pattern at the end there in the AS you see
and in my patterns dir to patt012.pat everything works.

thanks for the help.
eric youve done a huge service to us all.
great work

On Apr 13, 2:43 pm, david daniel <david.dani...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I'm also unabe to get the pattern generator to work although I don't get any
> error message. The patterns are not recognised at any resolution or marker
> size and regardless of whether they were uploaded or captured wia a camera.
> The only one I've found that does work is Saqoosha's.
>
> I've attached examples of patterns that don't work via the online marker
> generator in case my problem is the same as automatedmoses. Unfortunately
> I'm not sure which settings I applied for them as I fished them out of my
> recycle bin...
>
> David
>
> 2009/4/13 eric socolofsky <e...@transmote.com>
>

> > can you post your .pat file somewhere for download?
>
> > On Apr 13, 2009, at 10:54 AM, automatedmo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >> ive tried that marker generator
> >> Error: Pattern load error.
> >> Error #2032: Stream Error. URL:
>
> >> file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/My%20Documents/midi/FLA­RT/FLARManager/v03/resources/flar/patterns/pat16/ppv0016.pat
> >> 16x16 pat
> >> 50%
> >> constant errors trying new marker patterns PLEASE HELP !

>  E.pat
> 1KViewDownload
>
>  P.pat
> 1KViewDownload- Hide quoted text -

eric socolofsky

Apr 13, 2009, 4:28:56 PM4/13/09
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
i'll look into it tonight and see what i can figure out. strange stuff.
thanks for sending the files, david.

automat...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2009, 11:32:15 AM4/15/09
to FLARToolKit userz
HA issue resolved, LOL, I'm the doofus that was calling on the wrong
resources folder.