FLARToolKit with .dae file?

Yu Chang LI

Feb 6, 2013, 2:23:36 AM2/6/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
Hi all
I.m new in ar. I have download FLARToolKit_v4.0.0 and wish to interact with my .dae models. It works fine when use the model that example provided (earch.3ds).
However, when I'm trying to replace my .dae models by changing the path in SimpleModel.as I got an error massage of error#3670 and crash the flash player. Do i miss something?

Thangaraj

Feb 6, 2013, 7:02:44 AM2/6/13
to flartoolkit-userz
TRY using low polygons

--

---

Thanks,
Thangaraj.S
Message has been deleted

Yu Chang LI

Feb 6, 2013, 8:10:30 AM2/6/13
to flartool...@googlegroups.com
hi there,
thank you for your reply.
The problem I woudl like to use high polygon model to interact with ar program.
Is it application work with away3d?

Thangaraj於 2013年2月6日星期三UTC+10下午10時02分44秒寫道: