Flapjax docs link is broken

Chris Conroy

Dec 5, 2012, 4:30:57 PM12/5/12
to fla...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to let the team know that http://www.flapjax-lang.org/docs/ (linked off of flapjax-lang.org) is returning 404.

Arjun Guha

Dec 7, 2012, 8:02:18 AM12/7/12
to Flapjax
Chris,

Thanks for reporting this, and sorry for taking so long to get back. I
was at a conference earlier this week. I'll get on this right now.

Arjun

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Chris Conroy <cco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just wanted to let the team know that http://www.flapjax-lang.org/docs/
> (linked off of flapjax-lang.org) is returning 404.
>
> --
> Flapjax home page: www.flapjax-lang.org
> Flapjax list: groups.google.com/group/flapjax
> Post: fla...@googlegroups.com

Arjun Guha

Dec 7, 2012, 8:36:12 AM12/7/12
to Flapjax
Fixed. Thanks again for reporting.

Peter Verswyvelen

Jan 5, 2015, 5:35:14 AM1/5/15
to fla...@googlegroups.com
It seems broken again?

Arjun Guha

Jan 5, 2015, 9:23:40 PM1/5/15
to fla...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this is my mistake. I fixed a bunch of errors in December but forgot to upload the docs.

Unfortunately, I'm in India and don't have the bandwidth to update it from here. I'll fix this around January 20th, which is when I get back to the U.S. Until then, here are the doc sources, which are quite readable:

--
---