Flapjack not notifying on fort failure event

chris...@googlemail.com

Aug 12, 2015, 11:59:05 PM8/12/15
to flapjack
Hello,

We love to use flapjack in out setup but we need the be notified by the first failure event. Currently flapjack doesn't notify on the first failure event.
I can imagine its a simple if statement what causes this behavior, can someone point me to the code snippet?

Cheers,
Chris

Jesse Reynolds

Aug 14, 2015, 8:02:00 AM8/14/15
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

You should be able to set the initial_failure_delay key on incoming events to 0 to mean no delay, however we haven’t tested this I don’t think. See http://flapjack.io/docs/1.0/development/DATA_STRUCTURES/

Or, if you’re thinking of patching the code, you could set the default delay to 0 in https://github.com/flapjack/flapjack/blob/maint/1.x/lib/flapjack.rb however that will probably cause a lot of tests to fail. In v2 this default will be configurable.

Cheers
Jesse

--

---