The Super PACS have arrived

Scott Arceneaux

Jul 19, 2012, 1:06:14 PM7/19/12
to flane...@googlegroups.com

FloridaDems

Dear Friend,

Do you know the old adage, "money talks"? Well, it's sure talking on the airwaves in homes across the state this election.

Shadowy special interests from across the country are saturating the airwaves with false attacks on President Obama, Senator Nelson and our congressional candidates.

It was only a matter of time before the Koch Brothers and Karl Rove -- some of the few we know by name – started funneling their millions into Florida.

They aren't from Florida, and they don't care about Florida.  Pres. Obama and Sen. Nelson need you to stand up today.  We've got a real fight on our hands – will you have their back?

Take a moment to watch this video and then help them fight back with a contribution today.

 Super PACS to spend millions in Florida

The fight has started and we need you, now.

Scott Arceneaux
Scott Arceneaux
Executive Director

www.facebook.com/fladems Contribute at www.fladems.com www.twitter.com/fladems

Paid for by the Florida Democratic Party and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.

214 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301

Forward this message to a friend
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, click here