Just a Dream?

Nicholas Ruiz III

Aug 11, 2012, 8:37:12 AM8/11/12
to nicholasrui...@intertheory.org

NRIII 2012!

Just a Dream?

NRIII NBC clip"Like" us on Facebook.

video

My dearest friends and allies,

Paul Ryan, the antithesis of democratic values and middle/working class prosperity has just been selected as Mitt Romney's second in command.

The same Paul Ryan, that has made it his life's work to gut Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, the social safety net, etc.

A Romney/Ryan administration would signal a veritable death knell for what is left of the New Deal legacy. One that America struggled so long to cultivate, which safeguards the goal of widespread prosperity, and offers real hope of legal justice and socioeconomic fairness.

It will take DEMOCRATS equal to the task to stop them.

On August 14th,we will win the primary. And then, we will hit the ground running against a very-well funded Republican.

Everything counts, now - more than ever.

Please contribute what you can - and share word of our campaign to get out the vote, now and toward November!

rem clip

Many thanks for your support!

Drop in and ask a question anytime on Reddit!

Nicholas Ruiz III, Ph.D

Nicholas Ruiz III for Congress (FL-7)
http://bit.ly/9UmRVt

PO Box 1372