Only This Moment

Nicholas Ruiz III

Aug 2, 2012, 9:49:14 AM8/2/12
to nicholasrui...@intertheory.org

NRIII 2012!

Only This Moment

NRIII sign pic"Like" us on Facebook.

video

My dearest friends and allies,

Now is the time. Here is the place. Right now, only this moment matters.

We will win in November. And when we do, we will set in motion the pathway for a more progressive future for America.

Equality. The right to choose. A realistic, fair minimum wage. A diplomatic peace machine, rather than a reactionary war machine. An educational system that is omnilateral, rather than narrow-minded. A Wall Street that is held accountable to Main Street. Upgrades to Social Security, healthcare and the social safety net - not austerity.

But first, we must win on Aug. 14th.

Over the next 12 days, on our end, we will be doing everything possible to reach every voter.  On your end, we need your spirit and your support to see our shared cause through to fruition.

Everything counts. Please contribute what you can, and share word of our campaign to get out the vote.

For supporters that have maxed us out - THANK YOU!
And for those that have not, and may be able to do so, the maximum amount you may contribute toward helping us get our message out to voters in the primary election is $2500.

Now is the time to give us that extra push! :-)

Please contribute what you can.

It all comes down to only this moment.

only this moment -

          royksopp clip

Many thanks for your support!

Drop in and ask a question anytime on Reddit!

Nicholas Ruiz III, Ph.D

Nicholas Ruiz III for Congress (FL-7)

http://bit.ly/9UmRVt

PO Box 1372