As I see it. Lying your way to the White House.

Diana Bardyn

Sep 2, 2012, 6:20:30 PM9/2/12
to flane...@googlegroups.com

As I see it. Lying your way to the White House.

On September 1, 2012 · 2 Comments
By Bill Maul | Blog

If that’s his level of knowledge when it comes to “the birds and the bees”, how stupid could he be when it comes to economics, history, civics, etc.

A lot is happening on the 2012 Presidential campaign trail. With the Tampa Bay, Florida Republican national convention just completed, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan have come together to lead the Republican charge. Although it seems that Romney and Ryan don’t agree on every issue of the Republican platform, they marshaled their base to lie their way to the White House.
At the Republican Convention: long noses, comedic routines and a tin man looking for a heart.

Personally, I find it somewhat difficult to keep up with the Republican selling points. At the convention, their selling points were concealed in a fog of lies and platitudes.

It looks like the platform pretty much takes away any and all choices women should have. Then again Congressman Todd Akin’s claimed that it is impossible for a woman to become pregnant as a result of being raped – incest or otherwise. If that’s his level of knowledge when it comes to “the birds and the bees”, how stupid could he be when it comes to economics, history, civics, etc.